Earn continuing education (CE) credit with ASCA's Online Training Series. ASCA has partnered with HealthStream to offer a collection of 24 courses that apply specifically to ASCs and are designed to train ASC staff on the most current regulations and standards of care. Eighteen of the interactive courses provide continuing education (CE) credits. Nurses licensed in Florida, Georgia or Washington, DC will now have their course completions and CE credits reported to CE Broker
Subscribers can lock in yearly contracts for up to five years with significant discounts for longer terms.
50 or Fewer Learners
Click below to purchase the ASCA Online Training Series for 50 or Fewer Learners. You will be directed to our ecommerce order form where you can instantly purchase this solution. To be contacted by a rep, click here.
51 or More Learners or more
Click below or call 800.521.0574 and select option #3 to request to speak with a representative to purchase the ASCA Online Training Series or get more information.
- Orient new staff
- Assist in meeting regulatory and accreditation standards
- Help assess competency
- Engage all team members in improving your ASC’s quality of care
- Achieve top outcomes in clinical and business operations
- Delivered in asynchronous format so learners can access at their own convenience and pace
- Easy navigation between and within modules
- Supports annual CE requirements
- Administering Medications Safely in an Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Administering Medications Safely in an Ambulatory Surgery Center: Part 2 (CE)
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Standard Precautions (CE)
- Developmentally Appropriate Care of the Adult Patient (CE)
- Developmentally Appropriate Care of the Pediatric Patient (CE)
- Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention of HIV/AIDS (CE)
- Fire Prevention in Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- General Safety Concerns for Workers in the Ambulatory Surgery Center
- HIPAA Training for Ambulatory Surgery Center Professionals (CE)
- Identifying & Assessing Domestic Abuse Victims for Ambulatory Surgery Center Professionals (CE)
- Latex Allergy (CE)
- Monitoring Ambulatory Surgery Patients During Moderate Sedation/Analgesia (CE)
- Overview of HIV (CE)
- Pathology and Epidemiology of HIV (CE)
- Postoperative Pain Management for Ambulatory Surgery Center Patients (CE)
- Prevention of Healthcare-Associated Influenza in Ambulatory Surgery Centers (CE)
- Preventing Operating Room Fires in an Ambulatory Surgery Center (CE)
- Providing Culturally Competent Care in the Ambulatory Surgery Center (CE)
- Safer Patient Handling and Movement in an Ambulatory Surgery Center (CE)
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- The Importance of Compliance Programs in Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- The Importance of Hand Hygiene Compliance
- The Importance of Infection Control and Prevention in Ambulatory Surgery Centers (CE)
- Understanding Antibiotic Resistance (CE)
Click here for the AEU content area chart and the number of AEUs awarded for each course.
HealthStream is dedicated to improving patient outcomes through the development of healthcare organizations' greatest asset: their people. HealthStream’s solutions are contracted by health care organizations in the U.S. for workforce development, training & learning management, talent management, credentialing, privileging, provider enrollment, performance assessment and managing simulation-based education programs. HealthStream’s research solutions provide valuable insight to health care providers to meet CAHPS requirements, improve the patient experience, engage their workforce and enhance physician alignment.