Medicare’s new ASC quality reporting toolkit program began October 1, 2012. To help ASCs meet the program’s requirements, ASCA has developed a free Medicare quality reporting toolkit.
Materials in the quality reporting toolkit, sponsored by GHN-Online and McKesson, include:
* a timeline of important dates and events;
* a list of the quality reporting toolkit data G-codes ASCs will need to use to report certain data;
* a list of frequently asked questions;
* required safe surgery checklist information; and
* a sample CMS-1500 claim form that shows where your ASC will be submitting most of its quality data reports.
The list of G-codes is conveniently sized for your ASC’s business office staff to post or keep by their side when they are inserting the new G-codes onto Medicare claim forms. #Guide #QualityReporting
Connect with ASCA:
Content © Ambulatory Surgery Center Association and ASCA Foundation. All rights reserved.