What's new in 2016
The 2016 survey has been improved to include several new features, such as dynamic filtering capabilities, streamlined data entry and real-time data review.
Below are the questions that have been added:
ASC Profile Section
- Is a culture of safety survey used by your ASC?
Section I- Volume Section
- Of the total patient encounters (cases) listed, how many of these patient encounters (cases) were performed by non-physicians owners?
- Does your ASC perform charity care encounters (uncompensated cases)?
- If so, enter the total number of charity care encounters (uncompensated cases) performed by your ASC.
Section II- Quality: Part 2 Quality Measures NOT Reported to Medicare
- Enter the number of ophthalmic anterior segment surgery patients (CPT codes 65400-65756, 65760-66986, and 66999) diagnosed with TASS within two (2) days of surgery.