May 23, 2019
ASCA members have elected five new members to three-year terms on its Board of Directors.
- Lawrence Bruno, MD: Medical Director, The Surgery Center (Middleburg Heights, OH)
- Marie Edler, MPH: Vice President, Strategy and Payer Engagement, Surgical Care Affiliates (Roswell, GA)
- Amanda Hawkins, CASC, CAIP: Administrator, The Surgery Center of Charleston (Charleston, SC)
- Gregg Miller, MD: Vice President, Operations, Fresenius Medical Care (Brooklyn, NY)
- David Weinstein, MD: Consultant, Surgical Center of the Rockies (Colorado Springs, CO)
ASCA Board member terms are three years, with a maximum of two consecutive terms. ASCA bylaws require that at least one-third of the board be comprised of physicians. The directors selected to serve on the ASCA Board will also serve on the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Foundation Board.