April 16, 2018
ASCA members have elected one new member to a three-year term on its Board of Directors.
- Mark Wainner: Vice President, Corporate Services, Amsurg (Nashville, TN)
ASCA members have also re-elected four incumbent Board members to three-year terms:
- Stanford Plavin, MD: President, Technical Anesthesia Strategies & Solutions/Ambulatory Anesthesia Partners, LLC (Atlanta, GA)
- Janie Kinsey, RN, CASC: Administrator, Saint Luke’s Surgicenter - Lee's Summit (Lee's Summit, MO)
- Linda Nash, MBA, LHRM, CASC: Administrator/Risk Manager, Manatee Surgical Center (Bradenton, FL)
- Ann Shimek, RN, BSN, MSN, CASC: Senior Vice President, Clinical Operations, United Surgical Partners International (Addison, TX)
ASCA Board member terms are three years, with a maximum of two consecutive terms. ASCA bylaws require that at least one-third of the board be comprised of physicians. The directors selected to serve on the ASCA Board will also serve on the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Foundation Board.
ASCA Board members also voted in new officers for the positions of President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. View the new Board.