May 11, 2017
ASCA members have elected two new members to three-year terms on its Board of Directors.
- Lisa Austin, RN, CASC: Vice President of Facility Development, PINNACLE III (Evergreen, CO)
- Jennifer Butterfield, RN, BSN, MBA, CASC: Chief Executive Officer/Administrator, National Surgical Healthcare – Lakes Surgery Center (Detroit, MI)
ASCA members have also re-elected four incumbent Board members to three-year terms:
- Sandra A. Berreth, RN, BS, MS, CASC: Administrator, Sansum Clinic Foothills Surgical Center (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Thomas M. Deas, Jr., MD: Director of Physicians Development, North Texas Specialty Physicians (Fort Worth, TX)
- Bruce B. Ettinger, MD: Independent Consultant and Board-Certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Ettinger Consulting (Santa Monica, CA)
- Michael J. Patterson, RN, ASCA Board Treasurer: President and Chief Executive Officer, Mississippi Valley Health (Davenport, IA)
ASCA Board member terms are three years, with a maximum of two consecutive terms. ASCA bylaws require that at least one-third of the board be comprised of physicians. The directors selected to serve on the ASCA Board will also serve on the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Foundation Board.