March 2, 2015
Make sure to mark your calendar for:
Tuesday, March 3:
• “CMS’ Interpretive Guidelines: How to Comply with Recent Changes” webinar at 1:00 pm ET (this webinar is free for ASCA members and $50 for nonmembers). Register.
Friday, March 6:
• National Dress in Blue Day to bring national attention to colon cancer. Get involved.
Tuesday, March 10:
• “Zero-Stress CMS/Life Safety Code Surveys” webinar at 1:00 pm ET. Register.
Tuesday, March 24:
• “Your Policy and Procedure Manual, One Chapter at a Time” webinar at 1:00 pm ET. Register.
Monday, March 30:
• Cohort 5 of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s (AHRQ) Safety Program for Ambulatory Surgery begins. Enroll.
Tuesday, March 31:
• Member benefits expire for 2014 ASCA members. Renew your membership.
• Last day of data collection for ASC-8: Influenza Vaccination Coverage among Healthcare Personnel for CMS’ ASC Quality Reporting Program. Enroll in NHSN.
• Last day to request new continuing education certificates for all 2014 webinar recordings. Purchase recoding(s).
• The Medicare Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) is set to expire if Congress does not act to avert a double-digit pay cut for Medicare physicians. Learn more.
Wednesday, April 1:
• First quarter (Q1) data collection opens for the 2015 ASCA Benchmarking survey. Sign up.
Friday, April 3:
• Last day to take advantage of early registration discounts for ASCA 2015, May 13-16, in Orlando. Register.