December 8, 2014
A disaster can hit anywhere, anytime, and many ASCs will face at least one emergency in their lifetime. Learn how to properly prepare to handle a disaster and not become overwhelmed during ASCA's next webinar “When Disaster Strikes Your ASC: Preparedness, Response and Recovery.” The program will be offered Tuesday, December 16, at 1:00 pm ET.
Join Anne Haddix, RN, disaster preparedness coordinator for the Indiana Federation of Ambulatory Surgical Centers, as she:
• Reviews the critical importance of emergency preparedness for ASCs
• Discusses the four phases of emergency management: mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery
• Explains how each of these phases is essential to basic disaster preparedness
• Identifies resources and education for ASCs developing an emergency management plan
• Shares lessons learned by ASCs that have encountered a disaster
CEU and AEU credit is available, and multiple members of your staff can participate using the same online connection. Participate in the live broadcast to ask your questions real-time during the presentation. Register today.