ASCA 2017 is the premier meeting for the ASC industry and will give you the chance to network with your peers, exchange best practices and discuss marketplace trends that could have immediate and long-term implications for your ASC.
Watch this brief video to hear what past attendees have to say about the meeting:
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA) is the national membership association that represents ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) and provides advocacy and resources to assist ASCs in delivering high quality, cost-effective ambulatory surgery to all the patients they serve.
At ASCA, we are eager to help you become better acquainted with our nation’s ASCs and the people who own and operate them. We are also eager to help you develop policies on ASC-related issues. If you have questions, please contact us. We’ll put you in touch with the experts and, if you like, arrange for you to visit an ASC in your area.
To advance ambulatory surgery, ASCA:
- Develops and maintain working relationships with legislative and regulatory bodies
- Works in coalition with other organizations concerned with improving access to high quality care and reducing the costs of health care
- Encourages private insurers and government programs to provide insurance coverage and adequate reimbursement for procedures performed in ASCs
- Publishes ASC resources, including a monthly magazine, books and survey reports
- Conducts educational programs on ASC issues
- Informs the public about ASCs
The ASCA Foundation is an educational and research organization that:
- Promotes the highest standards for ASCs
- Conducts educational programs
- Produces publications to educate ASC professionals and the public
- Broadens available data on ASCs
- Promotes ASCs to the public and policymakers
- Pursues an expanded research agenda