Book your hotel room for ASCA 2014, May 14–17 in Nashville, at the world-famous Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center and start planning your stay in this luxurious facility that has become one of the most talked about tourist destinations in the city.
The hotel offers all of the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath the climate-controlled signature glass atriums are nine amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and an indoor river with an authentic Delta flatboat.
Other amenities that the Gaylord offers include:
• Newly renovated guest rooms and suites
• More than a dozen restaurants, bars and cafes
• Distinctive boutiques, fashion stores and retail shops
• 20,000 square foot spa facility
• 18-hole golf course along the Cumberland River
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Daily fountain shows and three indoor and outdoor heated pools
Special room rates are available for ASCA 2014 attendees. Book now for thes best rates and availability—make your reservation online or by calling 855.623.2116 Monday through Friday between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm ET.
Click here for more hotel and travel information and here to register for ASCA 2014. Early registration discounts for ASCA 2014 end April 4.
New for 2014: ASCA is going green this year and will not be providing a print version of the syllabus. The syllabus will be provided digitally in advance of the meeting (so that you can print it out and bring it with you) and on a thumb drive that you can pick up in-person at the registration desk.